At Innovative Spine Rehab, we know that insurance policies can be complex. We work with you and your insurance company to provide you the best, most affordable care possible.
- We accept most insurance plans at our standard rates.
- We accept Worker’s Compensation, but authorization is required prior to your first visit.
- We are HSA and HRA friendly.
- We stand behind our high quality services with a 100% money-back guarantee.
- We offer special waivers and discounts to those with financial hardship.
- We do *not* accept Medicaid Primary.
Please call our office if you have any questions about your insurance coverage.
Documents Needed for Your First Visit
Please bring the following with you when you visit us for the first time:
- A written order prescribed by a physician or chiropractor
- Driver’s license
- Insurance card
Special Instructions for Motor Vehicle Accidents
Please bring the following information with you when you visit us:
- A copy of the accident report
- If you have full coverage with Med Pay, bring your motor vehicle information, including
- name of insurance company
- adjustor’s name and telephone number
- If you don’t have Med Pay, please bring third party information, including
- name of the person that caused the accident
- name of their insurance company
- name and telephone number of their insurance adjustor
- claim number
- claims mailing address
- If you have an attorney, please bring your attorney’s contact information
Private Pay Packages
If you would like to pay us directly, we offer special packages to help you manage costs:
6 Visits: $499
12 Visits: $799
30 Visits: $2,000